Tuesday, July 27, 2010

NOTHING....

Pmr is just around the corner. Currently,  I really hate to admit it but I`m gonna say that I really...really don`t know what to  do right now!!! The most scariest subject I think is BI..DON`T KNOW WHY!!!! even my cousin said that I can do well in PMR examination, I just don`t trust myself....yet I have to face it...over and over and over again...
 Let's imagine, shall we?
..................................................................

We have to face the big examination. In order to do well, we have to work hard, harder and HARDEST!!!simply, if you think, in order to get a piece of paper with 9A on it........worth isn`t?
in oti-1, ALHAMDULILLAH, I GET STRAIGHT A`S!!! But, in oti-2, ONE DOWN, 8 TO GO... IGET B IN BI....simply can't forget a bout it...and the result make me so nervous to face PMR(which is around the corner)

     but, so far so good..... like every motivators said....
those who are willing to get 9A`S, insya-allah, you will get it....
but....
two words for you...
work smart....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers