Thursday, July 29, 2010

AWWW...SAYANG NYER....

  My school has create some SHOCK!!! (secret...it's not important) and I have to go home as my precious hostel has been !@#$$%^%^


By the way, at first I was soooo happy..super duper happy. I can open the computer, watching my lil brother doing some crappy stuffs and much-much more....but the most important is.. I can study(my opinion jer nihhh...) anyway, life is not always full of laughter. When I open my fb, I was shocked as I have to memorised or Arabic POEM....and kalimatul Arabic, kalimatul Jannah...what I`m worry is, I don't even remember to bring my Arabic Book...well, at least I brought my Arabic Note Pad, insya-ALLAH, it will be not a problem, if Allah is willing..... but, the shock news is......... I have a chance to go to KEM ELIT PERINGKAT NEGERI but  I have miss due to my absent at school....what a pathetic!!!! and...   AAAAHHHH.......SAYANGNYER...... I really want to go to that KEM....


I'm not THAT sick.... but there are not too many girls in hostel due to THAT case and that's why I have to go HOME.....


Mom said to me that every incident  need to be take care of.... what I mean is, `SETIAP PERKARA YANG BERLAKU ADE HIKMAHNYER... MANE TAU KALAU AQ PERGI KAT KEM, BERTAMBAH BOAST, BOAST,BOAST KOT...."


WELL, PEN OFF....
JUST WRITING WHAT I REALLY LIKE TO WRITE AND TO SHARE...

1 comment:

  1. laa..knp kene balik?
    bese r tu pmr dh dkt,mmg sibuk.huhu

    ReplyDelete

Followers