Tuesday, November 24, 2009

form 3 yang dup dap dup dap














yes.....


this is the post that has a wonderful meaning for everyone including me...


what I mean is...


this meaning is so, so, so awesome especially to anyone who wants to achieve something.


2010:


THE MOST TERRIFYING FOR ME


THE MOST DIP DAP DIP DUP FOR ME.


ARRGGGGHHHH.....i always hope that i will not be in FORM 3....BUT THAT`S WEIRD,KAN,KAN,KAN?


i have to achieve 9A`s in PMR....


BM-A


BI-A


SN-A


MT-A


KH-A


BA-A


SJ-A


GEO-A


PAI-A


I have to achieve it no matter what it cost and no matter what the risk(but there is no risk, right???)


BUT in final exam of form 2, i get 7A`S...


that`s cool but my i have my friend who got 9A`S in final exam.worth, isn`t?


3 of my firends got 8A`S in final exam...


and i think 4 of my friends including me get 7A`S ...


ALHAMDULILLAH.....


but I have to work hard, work smart...


but,yeah....nafsu tu banyak sangat...isk isk isk...


I HAVE A MASSAGE FOR YOU....


YES, YOU,YOU,YOU,YOU...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers